On today’s minicast, Kevin gives a book review on Saint John Paul the Great: His Five Loves by Jason Evert.
Dinner Table Questions
1. Do you have a favorite memory of Saint John Paul the Great?
2. Have you ever read anything written by him?
3. Did he impact your life in any way? If so, how?
4. What teachings from JP II should we be reflecting on most in our current day?
5. JP II was known for spending time in front of the blessed sacrament. When was the last time you made a visit to the blessed sacrament? What obstacles prevent you from spending more time with the Eucharist?
See history of all episodes at SonsOfThunderPodcast.com
Do you enjoy the show? Please leave a review on iTunes by clicking here
Do you have a comment or question?